Online Auslansoul yoga classes from October to December.
- Chair Yoga (Natalie Sandon Stanhope & Irene Holub) – 9am, every fortnight from 10 Oct to 19 Dec.
- Meditation (Monthly on Sundays) 4.30pm – 5.00pm | 20th Oct, 22nd Nov & 20 Dec.
- Yin Yoga (Monthly on Sundays) 5.15pm – 6.15pm | 20 Oct, 22nd Nov & 20 Dec
- Slow Flow Yoga – Weekly on Wednesdays, 6pm – 7pm | 7 Oct – 16 Dec
Face to face yoga classes from October to November.
- Yoga for Beginners at the Bendigo Deaf Hub – Tuesdays Weekly, 6pm – 7pm | 13 Oct – 15 Dec
If interested to register, click book below.
For more information, please contact me.
This is offered throughout the year at various locations. Information will be promoted via social media, website or email.
- Yoga Wellbeing Retreat (One Day) – Saturday, 28th November. Location to be confirmed.
If you are interested to participate the class, please contact me for registration of interest.
No workshops offered at this stage.
Masterclass for hearing yogis and teachers
Want to make your class a positive yogi experience for your Deaf/Hard of Hearing yogi students? Deaf Yogi Awareness Workshop delivered by Auslan Yoga teachers will be available later this year. The 3 hours workshop includes strategies and information on culturally appropriate and accessible practices in the yoga studio.
Want to know more, please fill out the contact form.
Online Studio Prices
Book yourself in for one class for the term and if you wish, you can book second class for the term for no extra fee.
New Student 30 days UNLIMITED: $50 (This includes all classes and workshops)
Online Casual Yoga Class: $20
$85 for five passes
$150 for ten passes
$200 for unlimited passes for whole term
Individual 1:1 yoga sessions (online or face to face)
“Yoga is the journey of the self through the self to the self”. Yoga can assist with wellbeing, personal practice, strengthening/flexibility and motivation. The yoga program includes consultation, session planning and guidance. It can include meditation, asanas – movements, pranayama – breath techniques and restorative yoga.
Time/Date negotiable. Pricing are based on NDIS price guide 2020/2021.
Payment for yoga sessions and workshops may be reimbursed from your NDIS funding as part of your Daily Living or Social/community participation.
Want to have a one to one yoga session, please fill out the contact form.