- Slow Flow Yoga (ZOOM) – Weekly on Tuesdays, 6pm | 20 April to 22nd June. This also includes access to Thornbury studio if you prefer face to face. $20 per class or term pass ($180 for 10 Slow Flow and/or 1 Yin classes)
- Bendigo Yoga at Deaf Hub – Wednesdays fortnightly from 21st April, 5pm | (No cost for regional attendees)
- Yin Yoga Workshop – Sunday, 25 April 4.30pm – 5.20pm | $20 per workshop. (Available via ZOOM and face-to-face in Thornbury studio)
- Women’s Self Care Yoga with Irene and Natalie – Learn about self care with yoga practice. June 26th, 1pm-4pm | $80.
If interested to register, click book below.
For more information, please contact me.
This is offered throughout the year at various locations. Information will be promoted via social media, website or email.
- Yoga Weekend Retreat – April 30th to 2nd May (FULL). If interested, PM for next Yoga retreat.
- Restorative Yoga Workshop with Natalie Sandon Stanhope – May 29th, 2pm – 4pm. The fee $80.
- Handbuilding Clay Workshop with Irene – Saturday, 22nd May 10am – 2pm. Location: Clayspace, Daylesford. $120 per workshop (including materials and refreshments). This activity will include an introduction on how to work with clay and to build a hanging pot plant holder or bowl.
If you are interested to participate the class, please contact me for registration of interest.
Masterclass for hearing yogis and teachers
Want to make your class a positive yogi experience for your Deaf/Hard of Hearing yogi students? Deaf Yogi Awareness Workshop delivered by Auslan Yoga teachers will be available later this year. The 3 hours workshop includes strategies and information on culturally appropriate and accessible practices in the yoga studio.
Want to know more, please fill out the contact form.
Online Studio Prices
Book yourself in for one class for the term and if you wish, you can book second class for the term for no extra fee.
New Student 30 days UNLIMITED: $50 (This includes classes for Slow Flow and Yin)
Online Casual Yoga Class: $20
(This includes classes for Slow Flow and Yin) $180.
Individual 1:1 yoga sessions (online or face to face)
“Yoga is the journey of the self through the self to the self”. Yoga can assist with wellbeing, personal practice, strengthening/flexibility and motivation. The yoga program includes consultation, session planning and guidance. It can include meditation, asanas – movements, pranayama – breath techniques and restorative yoga.
Time/Date negotiable. Pricing are based on NDIS price guide 2020/2021.
Please note that the yoga and art fees for classes and individual sessions may be reimbursed via NDIS. Payment may be paid via bank transfer. Please contact me for more information.
Want to have a one to one yoga session, please fill out the contact form.