Welcome to Auslan Soul Yoga New!
Hello beautiful humans!
What a strange year with the lockdowns, social isolation and zoom contacts. Now with the gradual easing of restrictions, it will be a while before we feel ok. There will be many challenges to work through and probably the most difficult to be patient with ourselves as we battle through. Take it easy and be kind to yourselves. When things are difficult, rather than ignoring the bad energy, tension or issues, we would be better off trying to be aware of those negativities and breath deeply as we try to work it through.
This is a lovely meditation practice to help us to be aware of our strengths and patience. .If you would like to learn more about meditation, check out my classes for this term.
- Sit comfortably with spine in natural upright curve. Check in your body. Soften your eyes or focus on an object or candle. Take a few breaths
- Notice how your body respond to each breath . Notice the chest and belly rising and falling gently. Notice the air inhaling and exhaling through your nostrils.
- Your mind will try to chatter away. When this happens, refocus on your gentle sweet breath rising and falling.
- Lengthen or deepen your breath to create that sense of calmness within yourself. Notice the sensations in your body ( tension, warmth, softness, emotions, etc). Notice where in your body you feel uncomfortable. Adjust yourself to feel more comfortable and breathe. It is important to take care of yourself.
- Notice those sensations within yourself and let go. Be kind to yourself.
- Notice the thoughts in your mind. Are your thoughts looking at the past or future?
- Take a few deep breaths. Acknowledge those thoughts and let go with exhalation.
- Shift your thoughts to your emotions. Emotions are real and very present. Be aware of those emotions.
- Acknowledge your emotions and bring compassion to them. Be kind to yourself. Remind yourself that we all struggle at times. Take a few deep breaths.
- Stay for a few minutes and with each breath, allow yourself to be open and aware. “This is how things are for me right now.” Accept.
- With each exhalation, offer yourself what feels right to you. ” May i find my strength and resolve. May I be happy and healthy.” Find the words that feels right for you.
- Notice your mind. Encourage your mind to focus on your breath. Be kind to yourself.
Take care and be kind to yourselves.
You are all precious. xxx
Website – ireneholub.com.au
Yay! My website is now ready! It has both Yoga and Art pages with information about classes, workshops, etc.
Many thanks to the talented Shirley Liu of Creative Mint Digital who has worked wonders to create this beautiful website.
Please check it out.
TERM 4 Auslansoulyoga classes
Whats happening this month?, Auslansoulyoga will offer a range of yoga classes ( Via zoom) including
- slow flow(weekly) – gentle movements with focus on breath, body and energy.
- chair yoga ( fortnightly) alternating with lovely Natalie Sandon Stanhope and myself – suitable for all abilities,]
- meditation (monthly) – learn different techniques of meditation.
- yin yoga ( monthly) is a deep relaxing yoga with props ( blankets, cushions, eye pillow).
- yoga for beginners with Bendigo Deaf Hub for six weeks on Tuesdays 5pm ( Face to face in Bendigo).
Yoga Retreat is confirmed on 12th December. More information coming soon.
TERM 4 fees ( same as term 3 fees)
Online Studio Price
• New Student 30 days UNLIMITED … $50
( This includes all classes and workshops)
• Online Casual Yoga Class … $ 20
• $85 for five passes
• $150 for ten passes
• $200 for unlimited passes for whole term
No workshops at this stage
Individual one to one yoga sessions ( online or face to face)
Time/Date negotiable. Pricing are based on NDIS price guide 2020/2021
Please note that the yoga fees for classes and individual sessions may be reimbursed via NDIS.
Payment may be paid via bank transfer. Please contact me for more information.
Namaste Irene x