Hello and welcome Auslansoulyoga community,
Hope you are all well.
Autumn is here, my favourite season of all seasons. The changing colours, leaves letting go, gentle warm evenings, cool mornings, turning inwards and slowly withdrawing into self for winter. Autumn is also a good time to look after our lungs and immune system which can be sensitive to the changes including fluctuating temperatures and weather. Our lungs can also represent our feelings of grief, yearning, longing. Is this happening for you? It is a good time to consider what is there to let go and what is important to nurture. Be kind to yourself during this transition. If you are feeling a bit down or unsettled, do something nice for yourself.
What is happening for Auslansoulyoga and art ?
The responses to the Autumn Weekend Retreat (April 30th to May 2nd) and Clay Art making workshop ( March 27th) have been very popular and both are fully booked out with a waiting list. I will plan another yoga retreat – possibly in Spring. To be confirmed later this year. Many new offerings will be available in term 2 with Restorative Yoga Workshop, Women’s Self Care Yoga Workshop, Autumn Yin Workshop and Yoga Retreat. I will also be offering Auslan Art Tour and meet the artists at the Flesh after Fifty exhibition at the gorgeous Abbotsford Convent on March 21st 1.30pm. ( Artwork below is by Cathy Staughton). More information – click on video link.
Auslan art tour and meet the artists. See the Auslan video below.
TERM 2 Dates / Classes / Fees
- Slow Flow Yoga – Tuesdays 6pm 20th April to 22nd June. This also includes ZOOM or face to face in Thornbury $20 per class or term pass ( $180 for ten SlowFlow and/or 1 Yin classes)
- Bendigo Yoga at Deaf Hub – Wednesdays Fortnightly from 21st April 5pm (No cost for regional attendees)
- Yin Yoga Workshop – $20 or Term fee. Sunday 4.30pm to 5.45pm April 25th (Available via ZOOM and face to face in Thornbury Studio)
- Yoga Weekend Retreat – April 30th to 2nd May (FULL). If interested, PM for next Yoga retreat.
- Restorative Yoga Workshop with Natalie Sandon Stanhope – May 29th 2pm – 4pm the fee $80.
- Women’s Self Care Yoga with Irene and Natalie – Learn about self care with yoga practice. June 26th 1pm-4pm $80.
- Handbuilding Clay Workshop with Irene at Clayspace, Daylesford. 22nd May Saturday 10am to 2pm $120 including materials and refreshments. This activity will include an introduction on how to work with clay and to build a hanging pot plant holder or bowl.
For more information, it can be found on the website here.
Online Studio Price
• New Student 30 days UNLIMITED … $50
( This includes classes for Slow Flow and Yin)
• Online Casual Yoga Class … $20
(This includes classes for Slow Flow and Yin) – $180
Individual one to one yoga sessions ( online or face to face)
Time/Date negotiable. Pricing are based on NDIS price guide 2020/2021
Please note that the yoga fees for classes and individual sessions may be reimbursed via NDIS.
Please note that the yoga and art fees for classes and individual sessions may be reimbursed via NDIS. Payment may be paid via bank transfer. Please contact me for more information.
We trust you enjoy these yoga and art experiences and if you have some feedback or suggestions or anything you like to explore, then let us know via email email@example.com.
Take care and be kind to yourselves.
You are all precious. xxx